OPEN-BACK LOAD LINE BOX
Click for Assembly Guide
- Metal load line spill containment.
- Aluminum load line spill containment.
- Slides over oil company’s piping, valves, flanges and aluminum cladding.
- Cost effective.
- Quick installation (20 minutes).
- Saves time: i.e. Tank truck trying to unload with broken valve. The old system was a 2 hour job for crew truck and 2 men. Secure Enviro’s design takes 20 minutes for one man to change out valve while the tank truck waits.
- Constructed out of steel or aluminum.
- Can be custom built.
- All MTR’s available upon request.
- Can be sprayed inside with liner or insulation. Heat tracing compatible.
- Built to engineering specs.
- All boxes need to be electrically grounded on site to company specs.
PIG TRAP BOXES
- Can be built to suit.
- Lids can be used as splash or wind protection.
- Aluminum pig traps light enough to haul back to battery to empty.